Prototype and Production Tooling
ISO 9001:2008 Certified for the Design, Manufacturing, and Distribution of Thermoformed Products. Click here for details.
50 years experience has taught us that a plastic thermoformed part is only as good as the tool on which it is formed. At Dordan, the same team of Engineers that designs your part develops your prototype and production tooling, allowing for the seamless manufacture of custom thermoformed packaging and product solutions.
Dordan Tooling Features:
- Award winning in-house Prototype & Production Tooling Department is equipped with 4 state-of-the-art CNC machines.
- All prototype and production molds are machined out of aircraft quality aluminum.
- Trim headers, die-build up, locators and assist plugs are machined in the same way, allowing for a total systems solution.
- Die boards for cutting dies are burned on a CNC laser and the steel rule is applied by a precision automated machine.
- All tooling components are finished and assembled by hand to produce quality thermoform tools.