Dordan Manufacturing has 50 years experience designing and thermoforming custom plastic clamshells, blisters, trays and thermoformed components.
As a custom plastic thermoformer, Dordan develops efficient thermoformed packaging and thermoformed product solutions for an array of end markets and applications. Through an engineering, systems based approach to part design that capitalizes on the processing capabilities of thermoforming, Dordan designs packaging for thermoforming. The result of this wholistic approach to part design, material selection and machining systems are quality and functional thermoformed plastic packaging and products.
Dordan Thermoforming Capabilities:
- 11 high speed in-line Lyle thermoforming machines
- The capacity to convert 75,000,000 lbs of plasic material annually
- Production flexibility due to a total systems approach to our integrated CNC machined tools and plastic thermoforming machines.
- Offer all design, engineering and machining services under one roof; this allows for greater scheduling flexibility and shorter lead-times, increased quality control and competitive pricing.
- Thermoform packaging and products designed to take advantage of capabilities inherent in art of thermoforming.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified for the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoformed packaging and products
Above: close-up of thermoform part production